Become a donor
Donating in Japan
No matter where you live, your country’s national registry is linked to the international database. That’s how you can donate in Japan and save someone in the United Kingdom.
- Be between 18 and 54 years old to register
- Be between 20 and 55 to donate
- Weigh at least 40 kg (women) or 45 kg (men)
- Meet eligibility medical criteria
- Be in good health
- Complete a blood test
- Be willing to give to anyone, anywhere, at anytime
Blood test organized by the Japan Marrow Donor Program.
5 steps to becoming a better human