Become a donor
Donating in Ukraine
No matter where you live, your country’s national registry is linked to the international database. That’s how you can donate in Ukraine and save someone in the United States.
Be between 18 and 45 years old
- Not suffer from a cardiac, infectious or chronic illness
- Think about making a donation of 52 euros, to cover the cost of the registration. Not mandatory, but greatly appreciated.
- Be in good health
- Meet the height/weight requirements
- Complete a cheek swab test
- Be willing to give to anyone, anywhere, at anytime
Cheek swab organized by the Ukrainian Bone Marrow Donor Registry (УКРАЇНСЬКИЙ РЕЄСТР ДОНОРІВ КІСТКОВОГО МОЗКУ).
5 steps to becoming a better human