Become a donor
Donating in the USA
No matter where you live, your country’s national registry is linked to the international database. That’s how you can donate in the States and save someone in France.
Be between 18 and 44 years old
Understand that you’ll remain on the registry until your 61st birthday
- Join for free between 18 and 44 years old
- Join for $100 between 45 and 60 years old
- Be in good health
- Meet the height/weight requirements
- Complete a cheek swab test
- Be willing to give to anyone, anywhere, at anytime
Simple cheek swab with a kit provided via mail by the National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match.
5 steps to becoming a better human